Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Serpiente de mar - aka The Sea Serpent aka Hydra - Amando de Ossorio - Spain - (1984)

 


Plot from Imdb: "A serpent, created by radioactivity, threatens a Spanish coastal town."

Holy shee-at ! Now,this is what I called utter crap ! It's so bad, I laughed myself to death a few times during this movie (I am not writing this, it's my "zombie-self writing it). It's a shame as De Ossorio was a solid b-movie maker for the Italian's in the 70's. Another victim of the 80's ! Well, let's make it clear, this movie has almost no plot, acting is pathetic, fx are...how to say it...crappy & homemade. There is nothing to save. The only great thing is the fashion of that time (please watch the great fisherman cap of the main character and the "coming from another dimension" suits of the main characters couple (penultimate image)...Don't watch this movie, you'll save a few minutes (fast-forward to the rescue) of your life.

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

No trailer, but hte end is on youtube (yeah, I know, i'm spoiling you this great suspense):


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails